Who do I contact for questions or concerns?


 If you have questions or concerns regarding collection, please contact eAssist or Environmental Waste Services (EWS) Customer Service at EWS@GarlandTX.gov or calling 972-205-3500.


For a list of all EWS locations, please go here

Damaged Carts

Repair or replacement for normal wear and tear is provided at no cost. Contact eAssist or EWS Customer Service by emailing EWS or calling 972-205-3500.

Cart Odor

Keeping carts clean is a resident's responsibility. Please see our flyer for tips on keeping your cart clean.


Call the Hotline for questions and concerns related to Hinton Landfill operations at 972-205-3671. You may also email the Landfill.

EWS Vehicle

Please call 972-205-3500 with any questions or concerns regarding EWS vehicles.Provide the date and location of the incident and the truck number or license number if possible. Environmental Waste Services investigates all complaints. 

Show All Answers

1. Who do I contact for questions or concerns?
2. I’m new to Garland. How do I start residential garbage or recycling service?
3. When is my trash, recycling and brush bulky goods collection day?
4. How often is my waste and recycling collected?
5. How do I start business collection service?
6. Why wasn't my waste picked-up?
7. How do I find out about service delays?
8. When and where can I set out my waste?
9. How many trash & recycling containers can I have?
10. EWS left a note on my container or door. What does it mean?
11. What can I recycle?
12. Will Garland Environmental Waste Services pick-up tree trunks and branches?
13. Will you collect my fencing?
14. I have extra bags of trash that won’t fit into my trash cart. Can I set them out for bulky collection?
15. Will you collect my construction/tear-out materials?
16. How much does it cost to dispose at your facilities?
17. My apartment doesn't offer recycling, what do I do?
18. What can I dispose of where?
19. Where can I dispose of hazardous waste and tires?
20. How does recycling work?